The World’s Largest Data Driven Oil & Gas Conference
Celebrating its 6th year of bringing together the most influential names in the industry, the Data Driven Drilling & Production Conference 2020 (June 2020, Houston) will unite leading operators and contactors to develop data driven strategies that will revolutionise drilling and production operations worldwide.
This is the go-to meeting point for gamechangers, disruptors and innovators to showcase, AI, machine learning, VR, drones, wearables and other new technologies.
Complete the form on the right to pre-order a copy of the brochure >>>
Just a handful of the 200+ operator attendees from 2019:
Minimize Downtime, Enhance Safety and Deliver Digital Transformation:
- The Future Vision for Oil & Gas – The Digital Transformation: Create a culture of change in upstream O&G which truly fosters digitalization
- Accelerate, Automate & Optimize: Witness real-time support technology, measurement & downhole edge capability innovation to improve well placement accuracy and minimize personnel exposure
- Analytics & Predictive Maintenance: Wield new automated and integrated systems to dramatically reduce downtime and OPEX at scale
- Data Driven Drilling Optimization: The low-down on drilling automation, smart drilling systems, robotics, technology & the skills required to adopt digital technologies
- Data Collection, Management & Integration: Drive efficiency gains across operational units by improving data availability, utility & visualization
Be the first to see the new agenda and speaker line up – pre-order your copy of the conference brochure by completing your details on the right >>>
Please let me know if you have any feedback, or if you would like to get involved with the event.